Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our office has opened under enhanced safety protocols.
> Read more about our Infection Control and Precautions
COVID-19 Enhanced Patient Protection
General Office Wide Measures:
- Patient infection and transmission risk established by questionnaire prior to treatment.
- All patients and staff using hand sanitizer on arrival.
- All patients and staff using masks.
- All patients and staff have temperature taken when in office.
- Plexiglass barriers.
- Social distancing in reception and during all patient/staff activities.
- No escorts allowed in reception.
- HEPA air filtration with coordinated UV-C sterilization of air.
- Reception area cleaned regularly throughout day.
- Regular room fogging with Hypochlorus Acid.
Operator/Patient Protections During Procedures and After:
- All patients rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide before treatment.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Limitation of aerosol creating procedures to isolated areas and times.
- Intense full room sterilization. New sterilizing agents added.
- Increased use of high-vacuum suctioning.
Information on Covid-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at Holling & Riggs Periodontics Phone Number 970.669.7300 if you have a dental issue that needs our attention, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: